메뉴 건너뛰기

Hello everyone! Today we will introduce Heybit!

1. Let's overcome volatility!

As you know, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Daily fluctuations may fluctuate up and down by 30%, showing unacceptable level volatility. If you read Jack Schwager's "Market Wizards (Hedge Fund Edition)", you can see that the talented are hedge fund managers who are good friends with volatility and create profits. Heybit is also a quant platform that provides an algorithm to trade dynamically using this volatility.

2. Let's get out of the coin zombies!

The cryptocurrency market is a 24-hour market, so it cannot be monitored when you go to bed in the morning of investment. Therefore, when the cryptocurrency craze came, many students and office workers placed bets on cryptocurrency and did not sleep at dawn, which must have had a significant impact on their livelihoods. When you wake up in the morning, you may have earned millions of won, but the market where you can kick a can in one morning is also a cryptocurrency market. Heybit provides a solution that monitors 24 hours a day and the algorithm automatically trades when a signal is triggered.

3. Usage Fee / Performance Fee 0%?!

I'm not personally trying to promote it, but I've never seen an investment service in my life where the usage fee and performance fee are 0%. Seeing this, I am curious as to how I can afford labor costs, server costs, R&D costs, and maintenance costs. As for my brain, the CEO of Heybit, Choong-Yeop Lee, has experience in startup EXIT (the act of selling the company), so I think that he might be planning to sell it with user base and technology in a big picture in the future.

4. Legendary Trader Larry Williams's Volatility Breakthrough!

As of 2018.08.01, 2020.07.16 as of today, the cumulative return is 13.17%, and calculated at a CAGR (annual compounding rate) is 6.53%. This is the rate of return when investing in index beta in the traditional market. Why is the return on investment in cryptocurrency so low? And in the middle, there is a section where you lost money for 6 months. What is this section? You can think of it, and it is assumed that there are not many service users who actually deviate from this section. Even though Peter Lynch's Magellan Fund makes an annual compounding return of 30%, less than 50% of investors actually made money. Although these funds and products are actively managed, the investor's position is passively investing in the fund. However, without rules and regulations, only products with high returns often experience permanent losses. Because past performance does not reflect the future.

Buffett's Quote:

1. Never lose your principal

2. Stick to the first principle

Recently, VB+ has been upgraded from the existing VB to provide the service. In the past, we used the pure volatility breakthrough strategy to operate the universe (investment stock range) as the top 5 coins, Bitcoin / Ethereum / Bitcoin Cash / EOS / Ripple. For now, we are operating the strategy by applying a countertrend strategy and Bollinger Bands to this.

5. There is a clear tracking record!

Heybit has received investment from several VCs, including Kakao Ventures.

Heybit is a platform that has absorbed all the know-how of the teachers I respect. systrader79, Kang Hwan-guk, and Dante (currently preparing a startup based on an all-weather portfolio called Yiruda) collaborated together. That's the trustworthy part.

Let's see how to use it by referring to the following article!!

Real trading trading log: https://coinpick.com/daily_quant