How to Use Binance Exchange A to Z Manual!
0. Binance V.S BitMEX Futures Trading Comparison, Advantages and Disadvantages (Fees)
- Comparison analysis was performed with the former leader of BitMEX and the world's No. 1 exchange Binance!
- We will compare the pros and cons in terms of convenience, UI, applications, fees, and transaction volume.
- You can select a futures exchange that suits you through comparative analysis of each item!
00. Binance Bitcoin Credit Card Payment
- Recently, PayPal started to provide cryptocurrency payment service, which has become a big issue.
- Binance Exchange also supports credit card payment and easy purchase functions.
- We will guide you through how to trade and pay for cryptocurrency with your credit card!
- As of May 2021, all domestic credit card companies have blocked credit card payments.
- According to Coinpick research, Binance P2P Exchange is the best alternative!
000. Binance Referral Benefits (Link to 20% Discount on Fees)
- Binance Exchange has been attracting numerous users through its exceptional referral benefits.
- You can lower transaction costs by discounting 20% commission as a referral benefit!
- By lowering transaction costs, traders' returns can be further improved!
- Coinpick is providing visitors with a 20% commission discount code for life.~
1. How to sign up for Binance Exchange
- Binance is very easy and simple to sign up for membership.
- Just enter your email address and desired password to sign up for membership in 1 minute!
- KYC verification is required to increase the deposit/withdrawal limit and generate API keys!
- We will guide you through the easiest way to sign up for the exchange!
2. Binance Certified Google Authenticator
- Google Authenticator is a secondary authentication security application provided by Google for free.
- A few steps are required to set up Google Authenticator on Binance!
- I will explain all the necessary procedures to set up Google Authenticator one by one ~
- If you set up Google Authenticator, you can greatly reduce the possibility of being hacked!
3. Binance Deposit Method
- Since Binance Exchange is an overseas exchange, it is not possible to deposit in KRW.
- Therefore, you need to purchase cryptocurrency from a domestic exchange and transfer it to the Binance Exchange.
- We will guide you on how to deposit cryptocurrencies from an external wallet to the Binance exchange!
- In this post, I will tell you how to transfer from Upbit, the No. 1 exchange in Korea, to Binance!
4. How to trade on Binance
- We will explain how to trade after depositing cryptocurrency!
- Binance is famous for its clean user interface and easy operation.
- You can trade a variety of products, such as margin trading, futures trading, and spot trading!
- It is recommended to use USDT and Tether when trading for the first time!
5. Binance Withdrawal Method
- Contrary to deposits, withdrawals must be made by sending coins to a domestic exchange and then selling them!
- We will show you all the procedures for withdrawing money from Binance Exchange to Upbit Exchange!
- In this post, I will explain how to withdraw Ripple (XRP).
6. How to Margin Trading on Binance
- Binance allows you to borrow up to 3x the amount of assets you have on the spot exchange through margin (short-term credit).
- A lot of people use futures and margin interchangeably, but on Binance it's a completely different financial product!
- We'll show you how to borrow margin on Binance and how to trade on it in detail.
7. How to Trade Binance Futures
- Binance became a hot topic by ranking first in the world not only in spot but also in futures.
- We provide everything from the basics of futures trading to detailed glossary of terms.
- Futures have the great advantage of being able to short buy and sell at low cost by using leverage based on margin (collateral)!
- Binance exchange fee is 0.04% of market price and 0.02% of limit. It can be said to be the best for short-term traders who trade at market prices.
- As of May 2021, the transaction volume has reached more than 50 trillion won, providing tremendous liquidity.
8. How to P2P Binance
- Binance also supports P2P trading, providing an ESCROW brokerage service so that you can trade directly with other users.
- We will inform you of the step-by-step procedure required to directly transact with other users!
- As a result of direct P2P transactions with other users on Coinpick, it was determined that this is a very convenient and alternative to Binance credit card payment!
9. How to Stake Binance
- Staking has a function to enhance security by depositing cryptocurrency in a blockchain network.
- Binance has launched the staking function, allowing you to stake your coins.
- We are operating a brokerage service that delivers the incentives you get in return.
- We will tell you how to use the function and precautions~
10. How to Deposit on Binance
- We offer deposit as well as staking.
- It is mainly composed of two types: Free Deposit & Fixed Deposit.
- Let's explain each deposit method and find out how to use it together!
- Here, we will provide you with additional insights that you can use to suit your investment propensity!
11. How to Get a Binance Loan
- You can get a loan by providing your cryptocurrency as collateral and providing it to Binance.
- BUT, to get a loan on Binance Exchange, you need to put more collateral than the loan amount!
- If you use it wisely, you can maximize your profits while managing your risk.
- Be sure to read it before getting a Binance loan, it's a huge help!
12. How to Trade Binance US NASDAQ Tech Stocks
- Binance Exchange has launched a service that allows you to trade US stocks with coins!
- Currently, you can trade Tesla, MicroStrategy, and Coinbase in BUSD.
- We will guide you on how to trade with the stablecoin BUSD on the Binance Stock Exchange!
- We expect to be able to trade various US stocks through cryptocurrency in the future!
13. Binance Exchange OTC Trading, How to Use OTC!
- OTC stands for OVER-THE-COUNTER, which means over-the-counter trading!
- Binance Exchange provides a service that allows users to easily trade OTC.
- Many people are unaware that Binance Exchange also provides OTC services.
- Here's a guide on how to exchange large amounts of money on Binance with minimal transaction fees!
14. How to Trade Binance Leveraged Token (BLVT)
- Binance Leveraged Token is a derivative product that maintains leverage between 1.25x and 4x upwards or downwards for numerous coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, etc.
- It has the same characteristics as leveraged ETFs and has the advantage that traders can adjust various positions (eg long-short hedging trading) to their liking without the need to borrow margin.
- In this post, we will show you how to trade Binance Leveraged Tokens.
15. How to Stake Binance BNB Volt (VALUT)
- Binance BNB Vault is a product that uses the Binance Exchange coin BNB to participate in Lunch Pool, DeFi staking, and deposit at the same time and receive rewards at the same time.
- With BNB Vault, you can invest in various products like a portfolio with a few clicks.
- In addition, each product is highly reliable as it consists of products that have passed their own screening on Binance Exchange.
16. How to Stake Binance ETH Ethereum 2.0
- Binance Exchange has launched a new product that allows you to earn interest by staking Ethereum in advance of the release of ETH 2.0.
- Binance ETH When staking in Ethereum 2.0, Binance Exchange provides a token called BETH as interest, which has the same value as Ethereum.
- In addition to more details, here are some caveats about Ethereum 2.0 staking!
17. How to Stake Binance De-fi
- DE-FI is a collective term for all activities and projects in which financial transactions are conducted through blockchain-based smart contracts.
- To be more specific, users act as liquidity providers by staking cryptocurrencies, or various financial activities such as lending or lending are done through a code rather than a central institution.
- Binance DeFi Staking is a product designed to allow users to easily participate in DeFi projects with a few clicks on projects carefully selected on the Binance Exchange and receive interest.
18. How to Invest in Binance Pool, BTC & BUSD Dual Currency
- You can participate in Binance dual currency investment through BTC, USDT, and BUSD.
- This product is like an optional product good for beginners. The type of coin and interest payment method differs from the type of coin received by placing a subscription with the selected coin and receiving a higher or lower price than the specified price on the expiration date.
- In this post, we will focus on how to make dual currency on Binance Exchange and explain which products are suitable for you!
19. How to do Binance Liquidity Swap 3.0
- Binance Liquidity Swap is similar to DeFi staking, but the main difference is that it is a staking pool created by an entity called Binance Exchange.
- If you stake cryptocurrency in a liquidity swap, you can act as a liquidity provider (LP, LIQUIDITY PROVIDER) of the swap pool and receive a high interest rate.
- In this post, I will tell you how to participate in liquidity swaps on Binance Exchange, as well as some caveats!
Extra: Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Frequently Asked Questions have been prepared based on the missing parts of the above manual and what many people are curious about.
- There are a lot of great tips and insights not found in the Binance How-To Manual, so we recommend you to visit!
- And if you have additional questions, please let us know in the comments and we will research and provide them!
2021년 해외코인거래소 순위 및 추천
- 지정가 : 0.02%
- 시장가 : 0.04%(1위)
- 지정가 : -0.025%
- 시장가 : 0.075%
- 지정가 : -0.025%
- 시장가 : 0.075%