메뉴 건너뛰기

How to Create a Trading View Bot in 3COMMAS

2022.01.19 01:17

EJ 조회 수:0

How to Create a Trading View Bot in 3COMMAS

3COMMAS is a platform that automatically executes orders, and you can create a trading bot that automatically trades by linking the indicators in the trading view with the bots on the platform. The description below will focus on the setting method I use, and I will tell you that my setting method is not standard. I will explain it as briefly as possible, so please follow along.

1. After logging in, go to the dashboard. Then click "DCA bot" in the left menu.

2. Click "Create bot".

3. Then, there are various items to fill in the conditions as below. You can follow them one by one.

[How to fill out conditions]

Main settings:

-Name : Creates a name.

-Exchange: Select the exchange you have linked in advance.

-Bot Type: simple (set only one pair) , composite (set multiple pairs)

*** Simple bot can set what percentage of the total investment you want to put in, but composite can only invest in a fixed ratio. This means that if you use a composite bot, you cannot enjoy the compounding effect. The difference between rolling $1000 and earning compound interest versus investing at a fixed rate and earning simple interest returns exponentially over time. So, I select the simple bot and set the investment ratio to invest.

Pair:

-You can choose the pair you want.

***You can select a pair by entering the desired pair.

strategy:

-Strategy: You can select long or short.

-Profit currency: Quote refers to the left side of the pair, Base refers to the right side of the pair.

***If you set the base in USDT/BTC pair, it implies that you will trade in the fluctuations of USDT based on Bitcoin. Since USDT is a stablecoin with little fluctuation, the transaction itself may not occur.

-Base order size: You can select and enter the desired investment weight.

-Safety order size: If the weight entered in the base order size cannot be concluded, it is a function to enter an additional position.

-Start order type: Choose 1 from market (market price) or limit (specified price)

***I set it to market and traded at the market price. For insights on market and limit prices, please click here.

Terms of sale:

- Just click "Trading View custom signal" from the list.

Take-Profit:

- Target profit: Enter the % you want to profit from.

- Take profit type: Choose 1 from total funds or entered positions

- Trailing stop: A trailing stop is a function to sell when it drops by a few% from the high.

***The strategy I use is an automatic time-cut at 09:00 am, and when the time comes, I use the money management and selling method that sells regardless of profit/loss. No clause required.

***In 3COMMAS, 99% is arbitrarily written in as it is impossible to proceed to the next step if you do not fill in the margin.

Safe order:

I don't know why this feature exists and I don't need it. As I said above, I do not use the safety order size, so you can set all the setting values ​​below to 0 or the minimum value.

Advanced settings:

-Do not trade if the trading volume is below a certain amount / Minimum bid price / Maximum ask price / Cool time between transactions / Bot automatic stop after a few trades

***The functions below are not used by me, so I will leave them as they are. If you need it, you can set it up and use it ^^.

4. Click "Create Bot" in the upper right corner.

5. It asks if you want to run the bot. First of all, click "Close" because the Trading View Alert is not set. The bot is created but not running yet.

6. Messages to be entered in the bot setting values ​​and trading view alerts appear as shown below. First of all, the 3commas bot has been created! Simple isn't it?

Next time we will learn how to use the above message to fill in the Trading View Alert to place an automatic order!

Below is a list of my setup methods.

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
23 24 [Hunterbot] Automatic trading bot trading on Bithumb Profits for 3 days in a row (▲1.17%).docx EJ 2022.01.19 0
22 23 [Hunterbot] Automatic trading bot available on Bithumb (▲1.16%).docx EJ 2022.01.19 0
21 22 [Hunterbot] Review of automatic trading bot provided by Bithumb (1st test).docx EJ 2022.01.19 0
20 21 [Coinbot 24] Bitcoin automatic trading bot 4 consecutive profits... 2nd verification completed.docx EJ 2022.01.19 0
19 'Coinbot 24 trading review' EJ 2022.01.19 0
18 19 [Coinbot 24] How do automatic trading bots buy in a down market? Is my money okay?docx EJ 2022.01.19 0
17 18 [Coinbot 24] How to use Bitcoin automatic trading bot and reason for selection Episode 1 (signup and setup).docx EJ 2022.01.19 0
16 TradingView Volatility Breakthrough Trading Timeframe Distribution Indicator Usage EJ 2022.01.19 0
15 How to monitor in 3COMMAS after completing trading bot settings EJ 2022.01.19 0
14 Things to keep in mind about backtesting EJ 2022.01.19 0
13 How to backtest with trading view indicator backtest data excel (3) EJ 2022.01.19 0
12 How to backtest with trading view indicator backtest data excel (2) EJ 2022.01.19 0
11 How to backtest excel with trading view data (1) EJ 2022.01.19 0
10 How to extract Excel data with TradingView indicator backtest data Autoview EJ 2022.01.19 0
9 How to View Trading View Indicators Backtest Results EJ 2022.01.19 0
8 Where to get a volatility breakout script EJ 2022.01.19 0
7 How to write 3COMMAS automatic order message in Trading View Alert EJ 2022.01.19 0
6 How to create trading view indicator alerts EJ 2022.01.19 0
» How to Create a Trading View Bot in 3COMMAS EJ 2022.01.19 0
4 How to sign up for 3COMMAS membership and purchase paid services EJ 2022.01.19 0