메뉴 건너뛰기

How to set up Binance API Automated Trading Bot Program (3commas)

Hello i'm Quantopick!

Today we are going to learn how to publish an API on Binance and link it to 3COMMAS!

1. After logging in to Binance, hover your mouse cursor over your profile in the upper right corner to display the list below. Click "API Management". It is much more convenient if you set Google Authenticator in advance before issuing the API! You can set up Google Authenticator by clicking "Security"!

2. Enter the desired name for the API key and click "Create". After clicking, a verification code will be sent to your account email.

3. Enter the verification code you received in the email in the security verification pop-up and enter the Google verification code. Please note that there is a time proposal here.

4. The API code has been issued! Write down the API key and secret key on a piece of paper or keep it in a safe place! Please check if withdrawal is not enabled for API restrictions. If this is checked, other people can steal funds with macros!

5. Move to 3COMMAS. Click "My Exchanges" on the left bar.

6. Enter all issued Binance Exchange/Name/API Key/Secret key and click "Connect Exchange".

7. Linking is complete! 3COMMAS is very well made so that you can monitor balances and yield graphs through the linked exchange API!!

In the future, I will inform you about the procedure for automatic trading by linking 3COMMAS with Trading View.